Darling...I cnt always beside you...Bt I cn always use my ear through the webcam to knw all the thing found from you..I cn use my voice to send u warm n concern..Although u r at malaysia, I m at singapore..bt we still cn love each other n dote each other..Because our heart ady hv one person..tat s u n me..darling chee..
Wait s can get a big surprise...Even u n me aso wil wait somebody...U wait me,I knw u very love me...I wait u,because I love you too...Wait s our challenge...but wait aso cn be happiness...So I will wait you forever..chee...Yun love you forever...chee..Yun will do anything because of you..Yun will gv you happiness in forever...Yun very love you...chee..
这两封短信息是他在2008年12月27日发给我的。当时的他多么有耐性;现在的他完全没有了安慰我的耐性。当时的他会希望我等他;现在的他觉得我的等待是一种负担。
to9 wil do ot o...after ot I immediately b hm acc u o..k
这封短信息是他在2009年2月5日发给我的。当时的他会想在放工后立刻回家陪我;现在的他觉得我令他失去了自由。
现在我好想哭。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
Tea Time @ Chilla Cup, Solaris Mont Kiara
13 years ago


0 comments:
Post a Comment